Monday, April 26, 2010

The camera has arrived!!! YES!!!!!

On the April 15th The Film Photography Podcast (Internet Radio Show) gave away a Polaroid 600 Camera. Chris Nielsen from New Zealand was the lucky winner!

Today, I received the following correspondence from Chris:

4/26/2010 (via FlickrMail)

Hi

The camera has arrived!!! YES!!!!!

It's very exciting to have my first Polaroid camera, and the photos look awesome!!! I took it with me over the weekend on a couple of trips and took some photos which I've posted.

Raglan bridge
Raglan, New Zealand / Polaroid 600 image by Chris

Too early for autumn colour...
Taitua Arboretum, Hamilton NZ / Polaroid 600 image by Chris

I also found out the fun of giving Polaroids away! There was a group of loud guys at the kids soccer game that thought a Polaroid of them was just the best thing ever!!! I also gave a photo I took of my friend's 10 year old to him after our flight in the weekend (I took him and his mum to the beach for lunch in a small plane). I think he took the photo with him to school to show all his friends !!!!

Anyway, thanks again! I'm so excited about this I'm like a little kid :-)

Thanks guys!
Chris

Chris’ Polaroid set can be seen on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dirtyolechris/sets/72157623809995913/

The Polaroid Giveaway happened on the April 15, 2010 Film Photography Podcast. Listen here or go to http://filmphotographypodcast.com/


About the Film Photography Podcast
Launched in October of 2009 by Michael Raso, the Film Photography Podcast is an hour-long, monthly Internet radio program exploring a wide range of topics relevant to the experienced and aspiring photographer using film as a medium. Hosts Michael Raso and Duane Polcou enthusiastically dissect and debate the pros-and-cons of film formats, do-it-yourself techniques, digital technologies, and vintage and contemporary cameras and accessories in a thorough, informative and casual manner. Regular features include “Book of the Month”, interviews, a listener-generated Q&A, and film/camera give-aways. Produced in the United States, the Film Photography Podcast is broadcast around the globe via iTunes and podbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment